Most people dream of their first day of retirement – the start of doing whatever you want with your time yet still receiving an income to fund your new life. Retirement is a time where you should be able to sit back and enjoy the life you have worked so hard for, however, only 44% of Australians over age 40 feel prepared for retirement1.
As our life expectancy increases, retirement may be one third of your life – don’t put yourself in a position where you regret not acting sooner to be ready for retirement.
THINK ABOUT YOUR IDEAL RETIREMENT AND START PLANNING!
Regardless of which stage of life you are currently in, Sydney Wealth Advisers have the experience, knowledge and expertise to create a strategy to maximise your retirement income so that you can live your best life. Here’s how:
If retirement is still many years away for you, we can:
- Build a Superannuation strategy to invest your funds in accordance with your current needs and future retirement goals.
- Create a Wealth Creation Plan to build you wealth outside of Superannuation.
If retirement is fast approaching or already here, we can:
- Develop a plan to subsidise your PAYG income if you wish to gradually transition into retirement through reducing your work hours.
- Investigate Super Contribution strategies, should you wish to make any final personal contributions.
- Review and build your Retirement strategy, preparing for the transition of your Superannuation to an income stream (pension) and investing your funds to reflect your new circumstances and goals.
- Research alternative investment products that may be beneficial to funding your retirement lifestyle outside of Super, e.g. annuities.
- Determine if you are eligible for the Centrelink Age Pension or any other additional government concessions to subsidise your income or reduce your expenses.
- Review your Estate Planning to ensure this is up to date.
If you want to enjoy retirement with peace of mind knowing there is a financial strategy to take care of the future, book a complimentary initial meeting with Sydney Wealth Advisers today. It’s never too early to start preparing!