Superannuation (Super) is a vital key to creating a better life for yourself in retirement.
However, when it comes to Super, there are many obstacles to overcome, including:
- Super is a complex investment vehicle that requires educated and thoroughly researched decision-making to maximise its value
- You do not have time to invest in effectively managing your Super
- Super guidelines and legislation are constantly changing
- Mismanagement of your Super can result in financial penalties from the ATO
- There are countless product options, which one is right for you?
- As it is managed by payroll, you may have multiple Superannuation accounts being eroded by fees or unknown insurance premiums
- You often don’t think about a strategy for your Super until you are close to retirements
UTILISE YOUR SUPERANNUATION OPTIONS NOW AND REAP THE BENEFITS IN RETIREMENT.
Sydney Wealth Advisers can provide their expertise and work with you to create a tailored Superannuation Advice strategy that ensures:
- A suitable Superannuation product is chosen for you
- Your chosen fund has a competitive fee structure
- Your Super is simplified and consolidated where appropriate
- Your funds are invested in accordance with your current needs and future goals
- All potential strategies are considered (e.g. Salary Sacrifice, Spouse Super Contributions, Contribution Splitting, Government Co-Contribution and Low-Income Superannuation Tax Offset).
- Where applicable – can you utilise your Super to purchase your first home (First Home Buyers Account)
- Your Beneficiaries are in line with your wishes, should you pass away If you are ready to invest in a better life for yourself in retirement, book a complimentary initial meeting with a Superannuation Advice Specialist from Sydney Wealth Advisers.